CUSTOM ORDERS AND HOW THEY WORK
Custom orders are when you ask me to make something special just for you! It is a one of a kind piece and quite frankly I love to do them! I love to make your dreams a reality!
Now I do have to admit, I have yet to get stumped on a request. But lets be honest - someone out there is finally going to find something that I can't draw! *gasp* But I will give it my best shot!
So this is how custom orders work!
- Select the type of custom work you want me to do and then pay for it
- I will contact you to go over what your looking for
- If there are any adjustments needed to pricing I will go over that for you
Up until this point if you decide that you do not wish to continue with the custom order I will cancel your order and refund you 100% as at this time no work has yet to be done :)
- We agree on what your looking for and I will make a pencil sketch of your vision
- I will send you the pencil sketch to get your approval and make any changes to it that are needed.
- Once you give you stamp of approval I will color it in and get it ready to either be attached to a product [like a t-shirt or mug] or have the drawing ready to go to you.
- I will send you an email of the finished product
Now if we get here to these steps and I cannot seem to draw what your looking for [of which I really do try to give you what you want!] I will gladly refund 50% of the cost of the order and we can both part ways happy! [After all it does take time to make the drawings]
I hope I never have to do that, but life does happen :) I do try my best to make something you will cherish and love! So if you have any other questions on how it works please feel free to contact me and I will happily let you know!
~Nic Da Stick